(1) Customer shall be liable to pay the freight charges as soon as a shipment is picked up by the BFRS courier partner, and BFRS shall have a right to recover such freight charges (for all the shipments which have been picked-up/shipped, however which have not been invoiced) as per the various modes stated in the Agreement, including but not limited to retaining the COD Amounts for the shipments of the Merchant.
(2) Epidemic/pandemic event has been included in the “Force Majeure Event” definition.
(3) Definition of “Intellectual Property” has been revised to make it more specific.
(4) Customer to ensure that the correct and complete description of the destination/address as well as all the relevant information/details and documents (including but not limited to the e-way bill number) are mentioned/provided by them while booking/handing over a shipment. In case any incomplete/incorrect information or documents, the shipment may be returned from origin and the shipping charges (both forward and RTO charges) shall be levied, in addition to any damages/taxes imposed by the statutory authorities.
(5) Time period for raising disputes in relation to weight discrepancy has been increased from 4 days to 7 working days.
(6) During the Pandemic please note that deliveries may be delayed and delivery time may extend up to 10 – 15 days , depending on the the area of delivery and the infected containment zones.